One thing I LOVE about Henderson are the parks! They are awesome! And plentiful! My parents have a quick little walk behind their neighborhood that the boys would ask us to go to everyday. Sunny, warm weather....yes please!!
(K, seriously my pictures are the correct orientation on my computer, I don't know why they are flipping and I can't turn them!!)
Nate always lovin the swings!
Ethan is so big now! He can climb the rock wall by himself!
Aunt Katie on the slides
Ethan is for reals the sweetest big brother. He loves to take care of Nate, help him out, give him kisses and share with him. He also loved taking him down the slide! (check out Nate's belly!!!)
Having fun on the swings with my crazy little boy!
1 comment:
There is a park JUST around the corner from my parents now and it's the BEST when we go to visit.
Post a Comment