I tried to get Ethan to do all his little tricks on the camera, but he started to get distracted with the camera and wanted to play with it. I didn't get all of them but this is still pretty cute, i think!
oh! so cute! i wish drew would say "mama," or anything for that matter! bryan must have done well with his mcat to already be interviewing. please tell him good luck from us! and good luck finding the perfect costume for your prince. :) we really miss all you cedar people!
4 comments:
So cute! He is darling :)
I love the lion sound and the cheesey smile. He is sooo cute.
amy
So cute!!! So are you coming to Bunko at Dee's? We all miss you at work!
oh! so cute! i wish drew would say "mama," or anything for that matter! bryan must have done well with his mcat to already be interviewing. please tell him good luck from us! and good luck finding the perfect costume for your prince. :) we really miss all you cedar people!
Post a Comment