Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Playing Dress Up?

So the other day I was sitting on the couch checking my email when Ethan came running up to me and gave me a little scream to look at him. With a HUGE grin on his face this is what I found....



Those would be my swimsuit bottoms. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically! And he knew how funny he was because he was laughing with me. Well later that day I found him in my drawer trying to put on all my "stuff". And when I say "stuff" it is my swimsuit/lingerie drawer. Umm...I think its time to find a new home for those. Luckily lingerie is silky and its hard for him to get on so that never happened.



Since then Ethan seems to have found a fascination with dressing himself. He thinks its cool to wear sunglasses and is figuring out how to put on (and take off) his pants.







He will NOT let me put a hat on him but he thinks he is so funny when Bryan put his pants on his head?! Oh and I have this gold headband with a bow on it. Whenever he sees it he puts it on his head. This drives Bryan crazy! haha. I think its pretty funny, we always take it off after we get a good laugh. Hopefully the curiousity of headbands phase will end soon.

6 comments:

Tina said...

That is so funny!! Nathan went through a big headband lovin' stage too. We've gone through a few dress up moments as well. We gotta love that our boys love the girlie stuff! Ethan is a little cutie!

Jeanette said...

hahaha! Time to put your "stuff" in a higher drawer!! You can use these pictures as blackmail one day! My mom has a picture of me with a pair of her underwear on... I put it on, but i stretched the leg holes all the way up and put my arms through them... its hilarious! But it wasn't when she decided to show my boyfriend in high school... AH!

Tiffany said...

Oh Ethan is going to be so embarrassed by those pictures someday! That is hilarious!

Cory and Katie said...

Wow christy you have some sexy things in that drawer!! ha ha He's such a cutie!

Stacie Hawley said...

Ha ha...it's funny the things that fascinate them!! He's into lingerie quite young...ha ha!! So cute!

The Foote Family said...

That's hilarious! I can't believe how big Ethan is now!