Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tag! You're It!

Hooray! I have never been tagged! Thanks Jeanette!


8 TV shows I love to watch- (this will be hard...the only tv i watch it disney channel with Ethan)
1. HGTV- I dream of how I will decorate my own house someday.
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. American Idol
4. College Football- it is one more reminder of how much I love fall! I like to remind Bryan how lucky he is to have a wife that enjoys watching sports as much as he does.
5. Fox News- I like to try to keep up with whats going on in the country, I dont get to watch it very often though and I'm kinda sick of this election.
6. Oprah- once again I dont watch it very often, and I only like to watch it when she is doing fun, uplifting stuff.
7. Suite Life of Zach and Cody- ya I know...its a little kid show, but seriously all we watch is Disney channel.
8. I'm so out of ideas- so I will say My friends Tigger and Pooh. Ethan likes Winnie the Pooh and I have to admit Tigger is pretty funny sometimes

8 Favorite restaurants-
1. Mimi's Cafe- Spinach and Artichoke Dip and muffins. Plus the amazing atmosphere and the crooners music they play. Simply Perfect. (my mouth is salivating)
2. The Garden House- I LOVE their salmon, raspberry lemonade and creme brulee! Oh yes.
3. Cheesecake Factory- Not only is the White Chocolate Peanut Butter cheesecake and White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake delicious but the food is too! Have you ever had the fried Mac and Cheese Balls? YUM!
4. Costa Vida/ Cafe Rio. I think Costa Vida is better.
5. PF Changs- Its a family favorite.
6. Geisha Steakhouse/ Ninja. They are pretty much the same thing. One is in Cedar and one in Vegas. The rice at Geisha is better, the steak at Ninja is better.
7. Macayos- First I dont even know if that is how you spell it. Its in Vegas. Way good mexican food and best Shirley Temples. We've been going there since before I can remember.
8. Chuck-A-Rama- i know...kind of a different pick. I had never eaten there until I married Bryan; His uncle owns it. But there are 3 things that I am absolutely obsessed with. Their chocolate milk, so creamy and delicious. Cinnamon Pull Aparts. And their salad bar. I LOVE salad bars and theirs is the best! Oh and Bryan eats his weight in scones whenever we go there! =)

8 things that happened yesterday-
1. Watched Felicity Wilbur for like 45 minutes. The most well behaved baby on the planet.
2. Finally got to spend some time with Bryan.
3. Called a million people to babysit so we could go on a date!
4. Went on a date to Chilis
5. Watched The Waitress and hated it.
6. Held Ethan after he fell asleep and had a very emotional moment... well like half hour. I just balled while I held him. Sometimes its overwhelming how much I love him.
7. Wore winter clothes for the first time this year.
8. Froze my tushy off. I'm already starting to doubt my ability to live in Vermont or Pennsylvania.

8 things I'm looking forward to-
1. Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!! 18 more days
2. Christmas- All I can say is there are no words in the English language to express my feelings about the holidays.
3. Halloween- I'm trying to make a Prince Charming costume work for Bryan. But I dont sew and have no money...we'll see! But we will be trick or treating in Disneyland this year! YES!!!!
4. Ethan talking.
5. Finding out where we will move for Medical School
6. Going on a mission with Bryan when we are older.
7. Doing my makeup with Katie at Sephora in Downtown Disney
8. The U of U vs. BYU game. Even though we can't get tickets. We'll just have to watch it on TV. =(

8 things on my wish list-
1. a new cell phone
2. a new car. One that doesn't drive like a clown car and I dont feel like I'm going to die taking it on the freeway.
3. Christ to come soon so this world will be better!
4. the i Tunes essentials playlist "Romance in New York". Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Nat king Cole. Michael Buble, Judy Garland...and so many more!
5. Ethan to always have good health
6. To own our own home someday. With a beautiful view. Like on Wasatch Blvd. or in Dimple Dell or Holliday Blvd.
7. Ethan to get married in the temple so he can have all the blessings that we do.
8. Go to Vermont with Bryan on Tuesday so I can see how beautiful the Fall is in the East!

8 persons I hereby tag!
Rett
Aunt Jane
Monica
Colin
The Talbots (both of you!)
Tara Askeroth
Tiffany Askeroth
anyone else who wants to!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

haha I'm glad you were happy to be tagged!! ;) Are you going to come to Bunco this month? Julie and I are doing it, I bought the CUTEST prizes! It's the 27th I think.

Tiffany said...

I'll do it! It might take me a few days to think up some answers, but I'll get to it. I'm glad you guys got to go on a date after all, sorry we couldn't babysit. Ask us another time though!

Rob N Amy said...

i really can't wait to see what pa school we are going to go to also. I hate this waiting game. That is so cool you get to go with bryan to vermont. Fun tag.

Anonymous said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY BOY!!!! WHAT A CUTE GUY! MOM