Monday, October 20, 2008

What we have been up to...

There hasn't been a anything big happening lately but here a few funny pictures of what Ethan has been up to.


So Ethan is in love with my sister Katie. Actually he loves both his aunts A LOT! Katie, Bryan and I went to Salt lake for conference and Ethan just wanted Katie to hold his hand so he could fall asleep. I thought it was pretty cute. When we go out of town he couldn't care less about me. He just wants to play with his aunts and uncles and grandparents!

I think Ethan wants a red wagon to go for rides in?! Our neighbors have a wagon and he loves for me to pull him around in it. Apparently he enjoys sitting in weird things now. He pulled out a frying pan the other day and set it on the kitchen floor and sat down in it. He was trying so hard to get his legs in too but it just wasn't big enough

So about a week and a half ago it was FREEZING in cedar and actually snowed a little! Ethan was dying to go outside so I found every fleece thing he owned and put it on him. I thought he would hate the gloves and hat but he actually left them on! What a good boy! He looked so dang cute and he loved the snow! Definately did not get that from his mom.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the picture of him all bundled up! He looks so big. Hey sorry I haven't done your tag yet. I got tagged twice and have been trying to come up with answers but it's pretty hard!

Rob N Amy said...

I love aunts and uncles. They are great playmates. And it is so nice to get a break.

Brittany said...

Hi Christy! Ethan is getting so big! He is so cute. I missed you at Bunko last month! Hope to see you soon so we can catch up. I put you on my blog so we can keep in touch. My blog is foreverhoyt@blogspot.com