
So 7 interesting things about me...am I that interesting?!
1. I hate metal jewelry and coins. Seriously, coins are just nasty and stinky. If I see a penny that fell on the floor or if I need to get change from my wallet and Bryan is around I make him touch it. I really had to muster up the girth to wear my wedding ring. I occasionally wear earrings; but the only jewelry I really wear is like plastic or fabric stuff. It is seriously creeping me out just thinking about it right now. YUCK!
2. I LOVE crooners music, like Frank Sinatra stuff. I dont listen to it all the time though because I think it makes Bryan fall asleep. It makes me just feel so happy and peaceful!
3. I love everything Disney. I dont know if the obsession started when my family started doing a yearly Disneyland trip when I was a junior in High School or if I have always been this way. I am going to say the Disneyland trips just add fuel to the fire. And yes I am hoping to see High School Musical 3 on Friday and yes I think Zac Efron is hot. Bryan just wishes that if I was going to have a crush on someone he wouldn't be gay. Ha.


(Does anyone know how to add pictures side to side?!)
4. I love the fall and the holidays. At the beginning of September I want to put up fall decorations and start listening to Christmas music. Its such an exciting and fun time of the year. Especially during December, the whole world just seems happier. One day I will get to go to New York in December!

5. My family loves playing trivia games and quoting movies together. (We stopped letting my older brother Zach play because he kills everyone! Or we will let him play but he doesn't get a partner and we dont end the game after his victory we keep going until the 2nd place person wins.) Some of our favorite movies to quote are: ELF, Orange County, Baby Mama. Well shoot I can't think of any more right now. Maybe I will add some more as I think of them.
6. When I wimper like a little baby I can get Ethans pity. Its so cute, he will walk over to me and put his arm around my shoulder, lay his head down as if he is saying "Oh its ok mom." Maybe I will get a picture of it someday. He is really good at giving kisses and snuggles. And yes I am guilty of faking it to get a little love.
7. I will do one of Bryan since this technically this is his blog too. Bryan LOVES sports. All sports, but mostly soccer. He played competitive soccer up to his mission and he gets to play it every once in a while now, when he isn't too busy. And I'm going to add a picture of my hottie from High School and he will kill me I'm sure. I seriously drool over this picture of him. He doesn't get to spend 3 hours a day in a gym like he did in high school but I'm not going to lie...training for a marathon keeps him looking pretty close. =)


I will tag: Katie Rogers, Mindy Sorenson, Brittany Hoyt, Deanna, Amy Shupe, Sara Kubie and Becca Johnson!
4 comments:
I love Frank Sinatra too! Music like that is the best. I love your playlist right now, I'm going to leave it on while I make dinner! :) I went to NYC for Christmas a couple of years ago and let me just say, it was awesome! It is just as magical and wonderful as in the movies. I hope you get to go!!!
Oh and PS, Baby Mama and Elf are the two funniest movies of all time!
How funny...I am SO NOT jewelry person either! Necklaces make me hot!! Ha ha...maybe if I had more/really nice jewelry I would like it better! Ha ha. And I agree with you the fall and holidays are the best!! Someday I want to go to New York for Thanksgiving!!
oh, i remember bryan when he looked like that. mark and him would go to the gym constantly. they would all have contests to see who could bench more. for some reason, we seemed to do lots of activities that required us to be in our swimsuits, and now i'm pretty sure it was because the boys wanted to show off their bodies :). we didn't complain.
The pumpkin patch is in Paragonah. You take the second exit then you turn right toward Paragonah. Then you will see these little pumpkins with hands pointing the direction you need to go on the street signs. I think it is your second left that you turn. There are a lot of rotten pumpkins but I still found a lot of good ones. You just drive right out into the pumpkin patch and pick your pumpkins. Then you go bug the people at the house to pay for them. They are closed on Sundays.
Post a Comment