So here are the boys...(i'm not going to use names because I dont know how their parents feel about that on blogs...) As you can tell, Ethan likes having his picture taken.

Playing with toys and Ethan being shy.

Dinner time! They had hot dogs, cheese, blueberries and fruit snacks. They were cute watching each other eat. And Ethan ate a lot! I think when he saw everyone else was eating he thought it would be ok.
And what would a party be without some dancing?The mess. They got out every toy we owned and had it all over the house. But it isn't that hard to just pick stuff up.

This is the next morning. We make these green smoothies for breakfast and ethan has really enjoyed helping us make them. They have collared greens, spinach, bok choy, beet tops or whatever green, leafy, healthy vegtables we have. And some flax seed oil for our omega-3's. Then we add some apples, bananas, blueberries and strawberries so it tastes good. Its a good way for us to get our good, healthy vegtables in every day because we're pretty bad at having them at meal times.

His green mustache!
9 comments:
The kids look like they were having a BLAST!!! They are all such good little dancers... Your green drink makes me want to be heathier!!!
looks like fun!!! And you guys look like you are doing well at your resolution to eat better!!
So cute! You are brave to watch 3 at once. They are all so energetic and cute.
Looks like Ethan is enjoying his friends. You have lots of cute pictures on your blog. Did ya have to take a nap after the three boy baby sitting adventure?
Love you guys.
Mom
How cute! Look your ready to take on TWO more looks like you can have twins JK:)
I love Ethan's green mustache. He is so cute. When you started listing the things you put in your smoothie I was wondering how you could ever actually swallow it. but with all the fruit, I bet it counter acts the taste. Good job on being healthy. We will have to try out your smoothy because we definitely don't get all of our veggies in everyday.
Looks like the nursery at church. I love it! Ethan is having so much fun and looks so happy! Love you guys,
MOM Deb
Christy,
Here is the link to that training program and information. I thought it was really helpful and it calmed me down about the race!
http://www.irongirl.com/AssetFactory.aspx?vid=238
I haven't seen your blog forever! Ethan is huge! I can't believe how big he's getting. Bet he's so much fun! Are you guys still in Cedar??
Post a Comment