Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting in Shape! and some other cute stuff

So one of Ethan's new things is stretching or doing little work outs with Bryan. On days that Bryan goes running, he comes home and does a few sit ups and push ups. Things like that. Well here is Ethan trying to get in shape. Swimsuit season is right around the corner! ha.

Bridges- to help with those abs.

Sit-ups. I hope Bryan doesn't mind this racey shot of his blazing white thighs. Oh and f.y.i--they are hard as steel. Bryan's soccer days served him well. He eternally has nice legs. So I guess that means his soccer days served ME well. =)
Ethan was trying sooo hard to do a sit up, it was really cute.


push ups! This was more like a horsey ride for ethan.
Ethan watching Mary Poppins. I thought he is so adorable all snuggled up with his Mickey Mouse.
This is what Ethan does every night before he will go to bed. When we say our family prayer we always bless Uncle Kyle that he will be a good missionary. And Ethan gets so excited to point to where Uncle Kyle lives! I dont think he will forget Kyle if we keep this up every night!


We found ethan like this one afternoon when he wouldn't go to sleep (a lot like right now actually). I guess one binky isn't enough anymore!

8 comments:

Janssen said...

That kid is WAY too cute. Especially with two binkys :)

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

OMG Ethan is SO cute! Well at least he has good habits working out ALREADY! The two binky's is PRICELESS!!

Tiffany said...

How cute that Ethan wants to be just like his daddy! Isn't it fun to see how much they look up to their dads? He looks SO grown up!

Debbie said...

These pictures are priceless. I was smiling at the first 2, then laughing at the push-up picture, then crying on the picture of him pointing to where Kyle is. What amazing parents you are! Thank you for not letting him forget Kyle!

The Conders said...

Oh my gosh, he is getting so big! He is such a little stud! So fun. Hope you guys are doing well!

Rett said...

Mary Poppins was my favorite show when I was a little kid too. Don't worry, I turned out normal...

Rob N Amy said...

Too Cute! Madi used to do this with her binki's. Everyone they find, they just pop it in their mouth. It is also so cute that he fell asleep reading the ensign. LOVE IT!

The Andersens said...

ethan is so cute! i love how he loves jesus... and loves to read the ensign!!! so precious!!! you guys are such cute parents :)