First, there can't be a post about Ethan without him doing some cute Jesus thing right? He composed his first masterpiece at my parents house. He loves to play their piano and this time he added a little "Jesus" tune to it.
Seriously, we do not set this stuff up. We have pictures of Jesus around the house and taught him who it was, but dont push it on him. He truly just loves Jesus. I love how he says "I love you". Its sounds more like "I know"
Ethan doesn't turn 2 until April 10th, but my dad is an accountant. And April 10th is just about the worst time to have a birthday if your related to an accountant. So we went down and celebrated a couple weeks early so my dad could come!
my dad is funny. his great ascent to the pinnacle of this mountain rock wall. he was like 2 steps up.
The Girls! My mom, she is a hot mom. Me. My sister Katie and my brothers cute girlfriend Staci!
We took his shirt off so he could lots of cake. My brother said he looked like Huckleberry Finn
sorry its sideways. this is my mom doing ring around the rosie with ethan.
We went for a bike ride and played at the park for a few hours one day because it just so nice outside!
On the swings. he liked to be able to lounge and snuggle his mom. playing basketball with dad
going for a bike ride on the most beautiful day.
We also went to Lake Mead on Saturday, which of course, was the worst weather we had the whole week. It was very, very windy. Bryan went first and had some fun but it was cold and windy so he only rode about 15 minutes. Then my sister Katie went and rode about 5 minutes. I basically got up rode for 2 minutes and gave up because the water was just spraying me, I couldn't keep my eyes open and it was so hard to just stay up. We all wore my moms wetsuit. I honestly dont know why we did it. It was freezing cold and windy.
Bryan trying to get some air off the choppy water.
This is Katie's Boyfriend Todd trying to get Ethan to enjoy water. Ethan hates his bath, and the lake was not any different Bryan was helping my sister put on the wetsuit. We have a hot shower thing on the boat so Bryan was spraying her down to keep warm
My turn....the whole time I was saying "this is dumb, why am i dong this?"
My face is so ugly here. This would be right after my head got out of the freezing water. I love that this is March in Lake Mead and any Utah lake is about this temp. in July.
My sexy husband. Grrr...
9 comments:
I had no idea your dad was an accountant! Bart is just finishing a masters in accounting and will be working as an auditor starting in the fall.
Also, your pictures make me miss Vegas SO much.
We were south TOO the weather was SO SO nice!! Looks like you had FUN:)
It looks like you had alot of fun! We had a beautiful weekend too and it is so invigorating when Spring comes!!! Can't wait for April 10!
I didn't know you grew up in Vegas....that is crazy! I know I can see how gambling is bad cause you have that thought now "I could win MORE money...." But I'm pretty sure I lucked out so I'm taking the $500 and RUNNING!!
I love the blanket fort! How fun! Caleb loves to do that too. Now that I'm feeling better, we really need to get together during the day and let Caleb and Ethan play. I feel like Caleb needs some social interaction with other kids!Let me know if you ever want to, that would be so fun.
To answer your question about the pictures, we went to Kiddie Kandids. That's pretty much where we go every time since its the cheapest. We just do different backgrounds and stuff each time so that they look different.
Ethan is such a little stud! I love the overalls, he is getting so big. It is so sweet that he loves Jesus so much...You have taught him well!
Wow from shorts to snow. This has been some crazy weather. I can't wait for summer.
I can't believe Ethan is almost 2! Time flies bye! It looks like you guys had lots of fun in Vegas and the lake. Hope to see you at Bunko!
Fun Pictures!! I cant get over how cute Ethan is!!!! I love the jesus song... Too Cute!!!
Post a Comment