Thursday, June 18, 2009

Park City

So Bryan and I were dying to go on a little vacation, just the two of us. We were going to go to San Francisco, but that got expensive, fast. So we decided to just do Park City. I'm so glad we did because we didn't have to worry about making a flight and spending time flying. We had tons of fun! We walked around Main Street a lot and found Bryan some awesome jeans for $30 that were normally $180. We were pretty proud of that purchase, its so fun to find good deals! We of course went on the Alpine Slide, but didn't make it on anything else because it was raining so much. I wish we prepared better for going to Park City and went hiking or mountain biking.


Bryan's mom, dad and little brother watched Ethan for us. Ethan LOVES his Uncle Alex, because Alex has the energy to keep up with Ethan and he plays a lot with him.



He got just about everyone on the Trampoline with him! Even Grandpa!

And this is a picture we took of Ethan a couple weeks ago that I think is just so darn cute!

I also went wedding dress shopping with my little sister! That is always fun! And she was in the wedding of one of her best friends, Lauren, which was in Ogden. It was one of the prettiest receptions I have ever been to! I'm so excited because Lauren and her husband are moving into our ward here in Cedar City, but a little sad because we will be moving right after they get here.

No comments: