Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Guilty As Charged

1. While Ethan is sleeping at about 7 a.m. I wake him up to give him his sleepy meds (warm milk) and it makes him sleep in until 9:30. So I get to sleep in with him.

2. I can't help but laugh hysterically when Ethan pushes out a fart. So he thinks farting is funny.

3. At this moment Ethan is watching Aladdin while I blog.

4. An occasional lunch for Ethan consists of chocolate milk and....a 2nd serving of chocolate milk.

5. Dinner tonight was Top Ramen

6. It took us 2 years to work through a bottle of Ethan's flouride drops

7. Occasionally, when Ethan wants to watch the Living Scriptures (and i am feeling a little more then tired of them) I encourage Finding Nemo or Elmo.

8. I copied the idea to do this blog from someone else

...Now its your turn!...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So many moms are right there with you, being guilty of those types of things. We had top ramen for dinner tonight too.

erin said...

hey christy i just wanted to write back on the post you left on my blog!!! when my dad saw us wearing the outfits he instantly told us to go and sit on the couch like grandma and grandpa always used too!!! it's funny that you remembered them doing that too!!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

We will miss you Christy. I'm sad I didn't make it to your Bunko party. Hopefully I will get to see you before you leave. You have always been so nice to me and you have the cutest little family. I hope that everything works out for you guys in Vermont and hopefully that you return to this area when he's done with school!!