Well another year in paradise! we love our annual Newport Beach Trip. We go down with about 6 other families and stay in the Marriott Newport Coast Villas. Its a time share place there. We love it!!! Here are some pictures from this year.
We also went to the Newport Beach Temple and did a session. It is still my most favorite temple on the inside, its beautiful!! 
Our BEAUTIFUL friend Lori Larson took some engagement pictures of Katie and Todd (my sis and bro-in-law) and she also took some portraits of ethan. I am sooo excited to see them and I promise I will put them up for you all to see when I get them back

Our BEAUTIFUL friend Lori Larson took some engagement pictures of Katie and Todd (my sis and bro-in-law) and she also took some portraits of ethan. I am sooo excited to see them and I promise I will put them up for you all to see when I get them back


The happy couple
my dad, zach and bryan boogey-boarding
taking some lessons from a pro
this was ethan's favorite game. todd would bounce him off the blow up mattress.
snuggling papa. they are buddies.
loving the sand. with a cheek full of swedish fish. i swear i will by finding sand in crevices of his body for a month. but he loved it.
get me outta here! he hates water!
trying to get him to put his toes in the water
this is chloe. she is this DARLING 7 year old girl from my parents ward. the second we arrived at the beach, she didn't miss a beat, she came and sat down to next to ethan and brought her sand toys with him and played with him all day! it was so nice having someone for him to play with. she was like his little mommy. she is taking him to look at a shark kite. such a sweetie!
when i say chloe to ethan he says "fend" (translation: friend). oh they are too cute!
our little family on a little hike down to crystal cove beach.
this is my family! this big newport coast thing is just outside the marriott. from left to right: Bryan, Ethan and Me. Katie and her fiancee Todd. Zach and Staci and my mom and dad. We are missing my little brother Blake. He was at scout camp that week. at lake arrowhead...like an hour from newport. SAD! we missed him so much!!!
4 comments:
Looks like a GREAT trip!
When do you guys leave for Vermont?
How fun! That temple looks so pretty. Looks like a great trip!
How fun! I'm sad we never hung out. . .we'll miss your cute family.
But don't worry we won't forget you when we live in your home. ha
Fun! We are going to Newport next week and your post got me all excited for it! Woo-whoo!
Post a Comment