Ok so every year for the last 8 years my family goes to Disneyland on Halloween weekend. I can't express in words how much i LOVE this trip. That probably sounds a bit dramatic, but it seriously makes my whole body giddy. Ok so the reason why I am writing is because I might not go this year, but I still maybe will.....ugh....I can't decide!
I will be going to Vegas on Oct. 7th and will be there until Oct. 18th helping with my sister's wedding and doing a bridal shower for her. Disneyland this year is Oct. 29th-Nov.1st. My dilemma is that I dont want to be away from Vermont for a whole month! That is just a long time to be away from home and especially during the best month to be here! I dont want to fly home on the 18th and then fly back across the country 10 days later either.
Everytime I think..."ok I can be a big girl and handle not going to DIsnyeland this year." I see a picture from last year or Ethan plays with his Mickey Mouse. Or my sister went to Disneyland last week for her birthday and sent me pictures on her phone and gosh I just LOVE THAT PLACE!
I really dont know what to do. I know my problems are so deep...should I go to Disneyland or should I enjoy gorgeous Vermont?
9 comments:
Ack! I am horrible with those kinds of decisions.
And I love Disneyland more than is healthy too. It's just SO perfect.
I would go...I'm obsessed with Disneyland. Good luck!
I would go to be with your family! You haven't been in Vermont very long, and after time, it will start to take a toll on you being away from family! That is how I am anyway being here in Kansas. And you are MUCH further. So I say go to Disneyland!
Go to Disneyland! :) You have four years to enjoy Vermont. Oh and PLEASE soak up every minute of the Vermont fall for me. I've heard it's stunning. I wish I could see it! Why don't we live across the street from each other?!
christy! tough choice!!! but a lot of the wilcox's will be traveling to disneyland the sunday after the wedding and you're more then welcome to join the crew.
I would say go to Disneyland!! We just got back last night and had such an amazing time! I love that place!
I say go to Disneyland! Fall out here is gorgeous, but it's supposed to peak early so you might be gone during the peak anyway so you might as well just be with your family in a really fun (and warm) place! Besides, you'll have plenty of other opportunities to be here in the fall!
Also, I don't know how you know Jay and Mel Talbot, but Mel was one of my college roomates - I love her!
Go to Disneyland! Vermont will be here for the next 4 years. The beginning of October is the best, by the end... you aren't missing much. So GO!!! Enjoy it. :)
you should totally stay in Vermont, and come to interest group! ;)
Post a Comment