Oh and we lost our camera so our pictures are from our phones. Except thew few trick or treating ones that our friends took for us. Thanks Erica! (they are obviously the ones with more the 1 megapixel in the camera)
Here are some pumpkins we carved.
Bryan did the awesome Mickey Mouse one. Ethan loved it!

Ethan being a little hesitant. "can I really just take the candy?!"

This is buddy Gavin, Gavin had to help Ethan out and show him how its done. It was Gavin's birthday on Halloween, fun huh?!
Getting the hang of it and LOVING it! I seriously about died from happiness that night, it was so fun taking him trick or treating.
And I know Superman doesn't usually wear Penguin rainboots, but this Superman had to. It started POURING like seriously pouring about an hour before trick or treating and it stopped right in time for us to go.
This is Sarah, she kept giving Ethan candy. Like "here take some more" haha And of course Ethan just kept standing there and waiting for it. After we left this house he told Erica that Halloween is awesome. Umm ya I would have to agree.

10 comments:
The Mickey Mouse pumpkin is awesome! Those are some really good pumpkin carving skills. Ethan looks so cute as a little Superman. How fun!
You made up for Disney Lane with the Mickey mouse pumpking cute!! Ethan is SOO cute he's getting so big! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Halloween!!
love his penguin boots! george has the same ones, in fact :). ethan is so cute as a little blonde superman, and i'm so glad you guys are loving vermont so much!
HA ha! I love when little people have their own ideas about things. Too cute that Ethan and daddy are buddies and you get to be a pirate! That's adorable! I love the pics.
He is so dang cute! maybe woody and buzz has a friend pirate.. lol. we miss you guys and are glad that you had fun even without disneyland!
-kelli
Favorite part was the rain boots. So much fun!
I am definitely going to have to check out that song!! I see - you like Matt Nathanson too!! Love good music. Anyways - ok...so FUN! Vermont looks like such a good time. I am drooling over those fall leaves - me want to come with me camera! And - what a cute SUPERMAN!!
Oh my gosh Ethan is getting so Big!! He is such a CUTIE! Love the pictures... We miss you guys
What a fun Halloween, Ethan is adorable as well. Love the costume!! Your pumkins were pretty great, you guys are pros at those. So do you love where you are? I bet its a nice change from Cedar huh? Kendra finds out what she is having TODAY.
Oh I miss him! He is so cute and sweet. He is so cute in his superman costume with his penguin boots! I got tears in my eyes reading his Halloween story. I know, a little emotional for Halloween. WHY do you have to live so far away.
Post a Comment