Monday, November 9, 2009

Katies Wedding

So Katie's Wedding. I was waiting to post about this until I got some pictures. The wedding turned out SO good! Her flowers were really pretty. The reception was decorated really well! Thanks to Marilyn Bennett who did all the decorating! She saved us (mostly my mom) from countless hours of set up and trying to decide how to decorate! The food was DELICIOUS. And the Dj was so much fun! Overall it turned out awesome!
We are so happy to have Todd in our family. He loves Katie so much and she loves him just as much. It makes me happy to see my little sister and best friend being well taken care of and loved. They couldn't be more perfect for each other. They truly are MFEO (sleepless in seattle anyone?!)
We didn't get pictures of everything. I wanted so bad to get pictures of every little detail for Katie on my mom's camera, but I was so insanely busy every second that night, I didn't get any. Not one. My brother, Zach, took a few so that will have to do! Here are some pictures... well actually a lot of pictures. But honestly I love looking at wedding pictures, so I am going to assume you want to also.
My little brother Blake felt pretty cool in a tux and having a cool job of opening the door. And honestly can you believe how big he has gotten?!
cute flower girls! i love those dresses! she had like 7 flower girls. so cute!
my mom and grandma! my mom is the best looking mother of the bride I have ever seen!

3 bridesmaids. I really love all of these girls. They are all so cute and fun!



Oh, I love these boys so much. My heart is exploding with happiness! My 2 favorite boys dressed in handsome suits at the temple! Could it get any better?!

They are so perfect for each other.



throwing the bouquet. staci (zach's girlfriend) caught it!! we're hoping that means something =)
cutting the delicious cake! mmm it was so good!






oh man everyone was crying a lot during the daddy-daughter dance. my dad really is such an amazing person. He is a quiet type, but when you get him going, he is hilarious. and he does so many amazing things for people that we find out about way after the fact because he just doesn't like the attention. He is one of my heroes!
Ethan seriously didn't eat any dinner that night. The 2 minutes that I got to sit down with him and a plate of food, he wouldn't touch it. And then he was just being passed around the whole night. But he licked the frosting off of about 5 cupcakes. Nice.

Here are some of the cupcakes. It was set up a lot cuter, but this was as we were tearing everything down. They were SO good. There was Red Velvet, Chocolate with a cream center, Coconut, Lemon, Vanilla and Carrot. mmm...

Here is a centerpiece, this is at the end of the night. I took this after they cleared the tables so it just sittng on the ground.






this was so cute! Thanks again to Marilyn!
This is us saying bye to them in the limo. Austin (behind me) was a friend on mine in High School then married one of Katie's best friends, Natalie. Natalie's family and mine do pretty much everything together so Austin and I are like family now! Never would have thought so in High School when we were just Student Council buddies!

This is as they were leaving. I didn't cry once the whole day. I think because I was busy and just happy for them, Then right before they ran out I went inside and gave Katie a goodbye hug and we both just lost it. I was balling. I can't believe my baby sister is married. And married so well. I am so happy for them!

6 comments:

Janssen said...

I love wedding pictures too! Looks like it all went super well - how fun for all of you.

Tiffany said...

I love that you and your sister are so close, you are so lucky. I saw some pictures on facebook and I have to say that Katie looked SO gorgeous! Her dress is so pretty. I love all the pictures, they make me want to have another wedding!

Rob N Amy said...

What a beautiful wedding! Brings back so many memories of my wedding. We were married in the Las Vegas temple. We have a lot of the same pictures, just of us. Love the dresses. Soooo cute.

Unknown said...

Her wedding was a lot of fun. This reminded me of our wedding too!!!!! I am lucky to be married to the best wife in the world!

tam & eric battles said...

what a beautiful wedding, love the purple! how are you guys liking Vermont?? I have always wanted to go there and New Hamp...both seem so beautiful!

Phil and Kelly said...

Looks like fun your family is so cute