At the ultrasound, I was looking for a little pecker in between the legs but didn't see anything. Then the ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know the gender and I said "Ya..well its looks like a girl" and he was like "well i'm seeing boy!" then moved it to a better angle...and yep...its a boy! We told Ethan it was a baby boy and he was totally adamant that it was a girl. He didn't believe us at all, but when we explained to him that he could teach his brother to play sports, he was excited and has been telling everyone we are having a baby boy. The ultrasound tech got right up in his nose (i'm not sure why) but he looks like he has my nose! Ethan has mine also, the infamous Wilcox nose. So beware the first few months this baby might have a schnoz! But Ethan grew into it and is cute now, so I won't worry! =)
If you are into it...here are some ultrasound pictures. I know some people think they are adorable and some think they are totally weird...
This one is our favorite with his little star trek hand sign and boy parts. Its like "whats up. i'm a dude. live long and prosper."

13 comments:
I don't see the boy parts...are you sure it's a boy? haha
Congrats! Boys are so fun! My pregnancies were different too, and I was sure I was having a girl the second and third time I was pregnant! Oh well! I just like to think that I'll get to have fun daughter-in-laws someday!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. It will be fun to have two boys together. It is really fun to have two girls together too.
Congratulations!! How fun.
Yeah! How fun. I'm glad Ethan will have a best buddy. Now you can do their room all boy!
Congrats!! IT'S SO FUN TO HAVE TWO OF THE SAME - in a row. They play play play!!
That is so exciting-two little boys to be friends/brothers
Congrats!!! that is going to be awesome and Ethan will love having a brother!
Hey Congrats! Boys are great! I was anxious to have a girl for the same reason, but I'm glad I have two boys together first. It's crazy having two kids but definitely doable, I don't know how you feel but I was scared. When are you due?
i'm pretty sure i'm having a girl and no one believes me. they all think i'm crazy for being so "sure" about it!!! i'm going to laugh really hard if they find a little pecker on my girl!!!! thanks for sharing the fun news and pics! i love them!! (bonus for you, you guys already know you make super cute boys, so no fears on him being ugly!!)
YAY!! Little boys are the best, so I can only imagine how fun it will be for you to have 2 of them. And plus, you can you use the same stuff and wont have to buy all new.
Hehe, I love the fingers :)
congrats for another boy. Ya, i thought i was prego with a boy this time too, cause my pregnancy was different too...but nope... ha ha. I was way wrong. But, i can't wait to have another girl too.
Post a Comment