Monday, May 17, 2010

Staci and Zach's Wedding

I feel like I am so behind on blogging, but I can't think of what I am behind on. I'm going to blame all this scatter brain on pregnancy. I seriously can't keep track of anything. Its ridiculous!
I also think it might be because I feel like I have been out of town more then I have been in Vermont the last 2 1/2 months. So our lives are crazy!

So I'm just going to blog on the most recent thing...my brother's wedding. It was really fun and the weather in Vegas was a dream! I really could not say enough how much I love being in Vermont, but... I LOVE my Vegas spring time weather!
Here are some pictures from the wedding...

Our family is getting so big! This is just the kids in my family. We now require a table for 10! (and a half!) And with 2 weddings in the last 8 months, in a year or so this number will start multiplying like crazy. disclaimer: i have no idea when Katie and Todd or Zach and Staci will start having children and I also don't think they need to be in any hurry (even though Todd and Zach are not exactly spring chicks!) because they should enjoy being newlyweds. And if Zach or Todd read this, I love you guys. haha =)


Look how cute Todd and Ethan are! Ethan LOVES todd and asks for him all the time. And we love Todd because he is like a 6 year old trapped in a (well not 6 year olds) body! haha. He is such a goof ball and we love it.



I'm trying so hard to fight the inevitable "face bulge" that happens in pregnancy. But its creeping up on me anyways... =(

Ethan looked SO cute in his tuxedo!


They had this cute ice cream sandwich bar. You pick your cookies and ice cream and made your own ice cream sandwich. Oh and the food was amazing! Thanks to Robin the awesome caterer. She did Katie's wedding also and is incredible!




Seriously how handsome are these guys?!



Hooray for marriage!

1 comment:

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Hey Christy,
Weddings sure are fun. And congrats on being Prego, with another cute boy!
Robynn's food is amazing. . . I actually work for her down in St. George.