I can't believe it, but my little boy is 4 years old! Crazy!
His birthday was on a Sunday, so he got a new church outfit from Grandpa Jim and Grandma Melodee. We went to church and our cute Home Teacher (it is a dad and his 15 year old son) gave Ethan a birthday present. How sweet that they remembered! It was also testimony meeting and I got up and shared my testimony and how grateful I was that for 4 years I have been able to be a mom. It's the greatest blessing in my life!


After church we opened presents. He was spoiled! This is his awesome Super Why costume from Nate. He also got an X Box with a kinect from my parents; a slip and slide from Zach and Staci; spiderman punching gloves from Blake; rollerblades from Katie and Todd (see pictures below), a inflatable pool from Bryan's parents, pirate pajamas from Kristi and Dario. And a few other little things! Pretty lucky kid!


For his Birthday dinner he requested salmon with couscous and cooked spinach. I know, hilarious kid. But Bryan and I were more then happy to oblige!
And keeping with the Clark family tradition, we had polka dot cake!

The next Saturday was his Pirate Birthday Party! It was so fun! This is Bryan working the kitchen....he's a good husband!

Opening presents

His birthday cake, it was a costco cake and Bryan free-handed the skull and crossbones.

Here is all the kids. We also had tatoos (all pirates need a tatoo right?!), create your own pirate hat, walk the plank game to earn some jewels, a pinata, made telescopes and, of course, a treasure hunt! We had a lot of fun!

All the kids got a picture with this thing.....

I love parties! I have a feeling next year will be a superhero party!
2 comments:
Oh how fun! I can't believe he's four. And I love his dinner choice too!
He is so big! And hilarious dinner choice! You must be a good mom to be feeding him such healthy choices!! ;) Happy Birthday Ethan!
Post a Comment