Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kyle!!!

After Vegas, I went to Salt Lake City. Bryan had taken his Boards and his little brother was coming home from his mission in Australia. YAY! Mission Homecomings are SO EXCITING!! I have always just really loved Kyle, he is awesome! He has such a unique sense of humor and we love him for it! Plus I have a big crush on him...wait until you see his pictures and you will know why! ;) (warning: these pictures are awful...the coloring is terrible and half are fuzzy....don't judge the awesome-ness of the event off of the horrible pictures.)

Isn't this the most exciting thing in the world?! When you spot him for the first time!!! And everyone is shouting "There he is!!"

Emotional hugs for Mama Clark!
Seeing his younger brother for the first time having to look up! :)
Papa Clark
Meeting Maya for the first time, she was pretty apprehensive
Hugs for Bryan. I think they look a lot alike in this picture.
Meetings Nate for the first time. This is Aunt Joan, she was holding Nate for me while Bryan video taped and I took pics
Ok, seriously, see what I mean?! Can you blame me for my crush?!
The Clark Fam!
Ethan wasn't even 2 and wasn't talking when Kyle left. Such a huge change!
Being silly with pops
Holding Nate for the first time. Tender.
We love our RM Kyle! He was an amazing missionary and still one of the smartest, best kids I know! (p.s. He is single....anyone got a cute sister?!)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I do! Well, a sister-in-law! Is he going to BYU in the fall?