Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vegas Part 2

More of Vegas....
Uncle Zach and Aunt Staci!
Girls night at the movies...what did we see?! Justin Bieber, Never Say Never! I'm tellin ya...I went from Beiber Hater to a Belieber! That movie was awesome!
Hanging out with Buddy the dog! Love that silly pup.
Uncle Todd and Aunt Katie time!
Kisses for Katie!
My little 14 year old brother, Blake, is such a great Uncle! He is such a cutie. Taking care of his two nephews...


Ethan at a UNLV basketball game, go rebels!
Hanging out with Grandma Pratt...she is actually my Grandma. So it is his Great Grandma Pratt, but she ran circles around me with her energy, she's great!
Getting a flowbee haircut from Grandpa. Ethan likes these haircuts a lot more then the buzzers, he always asks me if he can wait to get his hair cut when we go to see Grandpa. I wish buddy!

No comments: