Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bryan's Contribution to the Blog


1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? A couple different girls

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? My sophomore year I drove an old Civic, then stepped up to an '89 Toyota Camry (Granted I don't have the best memory so take all this for what its worth).

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes, it was easy.

4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? No.

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Not as much as some of my other friends. But I did have my days.

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? They kicked me out because I was so bad. No, not really, but they would have if I tried to get in.

7. WERE YOU A NERD? Well, I did get mostly straight A's...

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Soccer was my life in high school!
(This was the high school All-Star game.)


9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No, I never got into that side of school. I guess I was just too worried about myself.

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Packer: we watched a "documentary" on gargoyles one day when he was moving classrooms: Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Coach Berry: I would get to paint the soccer field on game days instead of work out.

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? I don't remember...in the lunchroom.

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Alta High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Alta Hawks: red and black.

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Yes, and I feel bad but I don't remember exactly.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? No way, looking back at high school makes me wonder how we got through it.

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? It was really long, and finding a place to eat lunch after was really hard.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? This might help anwer question #7, but I don't think I knew when it was.

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? If the soccer team counts.

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? A little bit, but I lost all of the muscle.

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? I took my ex-girlfriend Kristi my senior year; but again for junior year, I don't exactly remember.

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? If I am around and all my old friends get together.

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Most of the time I was in school I didn't have to work if I was getting good grades. I did work at Hogi Yogi my junior year. Over the summers I did work for a rock mason, and delivered cabinets for my dad's business.
The summer after high school I made a lot of money selling "Darn Fresh Corn." Thats where I first learned to juggle: with corn cobs.

2 comments:

ls said...

Bryan you are fooling yourself if you don't think you were a flirt. Maybe you are comparing yourself to Eric I will give it to you, but otherwise we all know the truth.

I remember the laying brick patio and darn fresh corn days well. Good memories. John still prides himself on knowing all the names and artists of songs on Arrow 103.5. You guys got lots of practice that summer.

Brittany said...

Hey Christie,
If you get a minute will you put a link to my website on your blog. It's www.babyblossom.biz Thanks