Monday, November 10, 2008

Coronado High School!



1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Nope, he lived out of state
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? The Silver Bullet. It was my older brothers '91 Toyota Pick-up. He was on a mission right as I got my license to when I graduated. I crashed it like 6 months after getting it so it had a two-tone paint job. It was awesome.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Nope. I ran a stop sign. ha.
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? haha no.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? I was probably the opposite. I never talked to boys, unless they were friends. Any that I thought were cute I would be too scared to talk to.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Well my sophomore year I was on the Drill Team and we had to do the flags on the field with the Marching Band. I am quite embarrassed by this so I'm not sure why I;m sharing it.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? I dont think so.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? I lettered in Drill Team if that counts! Besides that I am terrible at all sports.
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Well...Coronado opened my Jr. year of High School and there were no seniors that year so we got to do A LOT of cool stuff being the oldest class. Our Student Council advisor wrote the Fight Song and we helped. So Hear it is..."Coronado! Red, White and Blue. To thy colors we shall be true. United and strong in all we do. So onward we go. We Go! Go! Go! The Coungars of Coronado."
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Johnson, Ms. Miller and Mr. Englert
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=18439637 The one with the glasses is Mr. Johnson. He is so awesome! He remixed our fight song and it was so stinkin cool but I can't find it anywhere =(
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Usually in the Student Council room because we were busy doing stuff.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Coronado High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? The Cougars. Blue and White with an accent of Red was the official colors. But pretty much red, white and blue.
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Yes, Braden. That was the out of state boyfriend.
(My High School best friend Carli and I at homecoming, my date is behind me. This picture was in my wedding collage so we cut him out.)
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? NO WAY! I'm not going to lie we didn't have the greatest class. And I love my life
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? It was SO fun! Since we were the first graduating class from our school we only had like 350 people graduating (most Vegas high school have like 850) so it was fast. All the SBO's got to sit on stage and watch everything, which was more fun. My favorite was when Kyle Spencer said "Hey so where are you all going drinkin tonight?!" loud enough for the School Board Trustees right behind us to hear. But we had our diplomas! (P.S. I never drank...it was just funny.)
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Really? I dont even remember. California keeps coming to mind but I'm not sure.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Just Student Council and like Jr. and Sr. Class meetings and stuff.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? No, I lost weight. I was a little chubby in high school and it all just came off my freshman year of college. I think it was delayed baby weight, nice.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Braden and Alex Wilcox. No I didn't go with both of them to the same dance, That would have been cool though. I went to Braden's in Cali and Alex to ours. Oh and my maiden name is Wilcox...if I had a dollar for everytime someone said to us that night "Hey, if you guys got married you wouldn't have to change your last name!!" Oh and I didn't go my Junior year. Ya....I was a loser. I even planned it so I had to go set it up and take it down. But my awesome friends from Green Valley HS took me to movies and stuff and helped me clean it up so I wasn't lonely.
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? I guess so. I dont know why not.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yes. I worked for my friends dad, Chris Zockoll. I did filing and office stuff. =)

I am going to tag anyone who wants to do it! But please tell me you did it so that I make sure to read it! Oh and I'm also tagging Bryan so he has to get on here and do one!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This post was so much fun! I feel like I learned something in every answer. I really do need to get your cousin Danny to take me & our girl to come visit you & your family!

Janssen said...

I would NEVER have considered you chubby in high school; I actually laughed out loud when I read that, I was so surprised. I always thought you were just so pretty.

Rett said...

Who are the Cou"n"gars of Coronado? Or should it be Cougars?