Another GREAT year at Disnyeland! My dad is on a board of directors for a credit union and every year they have their annual retreat at Disneyland on the last weekend of October. This is the 8th year and it is my favorite vacation!! This year was probably the best one I've had! We had a baby to show all kinds of exciting things to and we spent so much time as a family. We brought Bryan's younger brother Kyle with us, which was so much fun! Ethan didn't enjoy the rides very much, but he loved looking at everything while getting pushed in a stroller. He got SO excited every time he saw Mickey Mouse! We never got a picture with him but he got to see him plenty. My favorite memory from this trip will probably be when Ethan got his own Mickey Mouse! My family went on Splash Mountain and my mom opted to stay off (I kinda wish I would have done the same, so I could have been with her). She saw Winnie the Pooh and Tigger and said Ethan was so excited to see them he kept trying to wiggle out of her arms to run to them. Then she took him into a little store and let him pick a Mickey Mouse, of course he wanted the big one. When we got off the ride my mom put him down and he was holding his Mickey (which was about as big as he is) and he was screaming and running to me to show me his new Mickey. It was so cute I think I started crying because my smile was so big. It absolutely made the best Disneyland memory ever! We also made some Halloween costumes which we didn't get to wear to the park. =(. Apparently you can't wear a costume into the park if you are over 9 years old. My mom made me the Cinderella dress like 4 years ago and I thought it would be cute to make Bryan a Prince Charming costume and have Ethan be a mouse! So we just wore them to dinner. Actually I'm glad we didn't have to wear them into the park because just walking to the restaurant (which was in our hotel) I got like 3 little girls thinking I was Cinderella and I didn't really know what to do. ha.



4 comments:
So much fun! Ethan is such a little stud! He is so cute and getting so big! What a fun family vacation! Love the costumes!
How fun! I love the picture "and they lived happily ever after". I want a family picture there. Ethan had so much fun. It makes me want to take Madi there. She would go nuts too.
Ethan is so lucky to be born into such an awesomely fun family! I'm glad you had a great trip!
You do look like Cinderella! I'm glad you had so much fun! I can't wait to take Craig.
Post a Comment