We took family pictures up in Millcreek Canyon (Salt Lake City) this past weekend. Bryan's brother is leaving on his mission this week so we wanted to take a family portrait before he did. Here are some of the pictures....
Our Family...
Cute Ethan. He was so funny; he was trying to stand still and smile for the camera but it was so cold he was shivering. He was such a trooper. We had to take lots of breaks and take him to the car and blast the heater.
Ethan's Cousins. Actually these are Bryan's cousin's boys but we say they are Ethan's cousins because Ethan doesn't have any. We barely get to see them though so its too bad Ethan doesn't get to play with them more often. They are all born within 9 months of each other.
This is Ethan's new favorite activity. He climbs up on his slide then climbs on the counter (its about 4 feet up) and helps with the dishes. And when he helps me choose his clothes, he always wants to wear his robe.
6 comments:
That little robe is SO funny! My little brothers had some, but would never wear them.
oh my word your little family is so beautiful. I can hardly stand it. :) I just love you guys!!
What a cute little family you have!
The pictures look really good. Ethan is so cute. I love the picture with all the other boys. THat is how it is in my family. When babies are being born, you can bet that you will not be the only sibling having one that year. With 10 kids in my family, it is kind of hard to get only one kid at a time.
amy
I love the family pictures, you guys are all models!
You guys are a fun family! We had fun with you guys the other night! and I explained to Jared that Obama did not part the red sea!
Post a Comment