And his church suit. I wanted to die he looked so cute! Holy cow he is my handsome little man.
And a random picture of my brother Zach that made us all laugh. We were all just talking and hanging out in the condo at Brian Head and Zach put his goggles on...kept up the conversation like nothing just happened. But secretly Katie and I were dying laughing so hard. He is fun.
5 comments:
So cute! I love his new church suit, what a handsome little stud! MERRY CHRISTMAS guys!!
I just adore those professor patches on his suit!!! He has got to be one of the cutest little boys on earth!
Your little guy looks so handsome in his suit...I love little boys all dressed up for church!
I LOVE his little suit. He definately is handsome. bob is sad that he doesn't have anyone to play raquetball with anymore. boo hoo.
I love seeing him in his suit at church! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment