This is my little brother Blake and Ethan at Alex's soccer tournament. Blake is so cute with Ethan and Ethan LOVES Blake! Oh and Blake turned 12 on Sunday and got the Priesthood on his birthday. I can't believe how old he is! He has always been our family's little baby boy.
Ethans dang cute little smile.
So Blake is kinda weird/funny and likes to do random things. Well I guess he is just a boy. So he started doing the splits and since Ethan worships Blake and wants to be with him all the time; Ethan was copying him.
So we went bowling and Ethan had so much fun dancing to all the music and running around. I let him help me bowl so we walked up and put the ball down and he helped me push it. He stood and watched it the whole time as it rolled down the lane. He had his arms up like this screaming at his accomplishment the whole time. Oh he makes us laugh! And he knocked 7 pins down!!!
Ethan playing a little Rock Band. He got so into it! haha...he is so cute!!!
6 comments:
Fun! Ethan is so adorable. You need to let us watch him again...I always feel so bad for Caleb playing by himself (or with boring mommy) ALL day!
By the way - to answer your questions, we went to the Meadows Mall and I bought the picture CD for $25. Kind of a rip of, yeah. But then once you buy something you can take as many pictures as you want with your own camera. It was worth it to me!
He is dang cute- I love that he worships your little brother! How cute is that!
Love it-you guys sure make cute babies! :)
Ethan has to be the most impressive little toddler I know of! Kaelah & I love your blog!
Bryan and Christy! We love your blog it is so fun to see what has been happening in your lives! Ethan is so ooo darling. We can't believe how big he is getting! The next time you guys are in town give us a call we would love to see you.
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! And I think Ethan was everyone's entertainment right?! He's so cute!
Hi Christy!
Thanks for the comment on facebook. It's been a long time, how are you? I found your blog through Tosh. Hope you don't mind. Your pictures are so cute and Ethan sure is getting big! He's adorable!
Post a Comment