Well this weekend we went up to Salt Lake because our cousin Misty had her mission homecoming. We didn't get to go to her farewell because it was right after Ethan was born and I wasn't up for traveling. I was good friends with her from college and she set Bryan and I up on a blind date which is how we met so we like her a lot. =)
We also took the family Santa picture. Every year since 1988 Bryan's family has taken a picture with Santa. Its Bryan's dads favorite thing and its cool to see how the family has grown through the years when you look at the album. Ethan of course freaked out and Santa said to us "Between 18 months and 4 years is the hardest stage. You have 3 choices: 1. Not take a picture. 2. Hold him in your lap and be in the picture or 3. Have a screaming picture." And Bryan and I looked at each other, smiled and both said "we're okay with a screaming picture." I mean every kid has to have one right?


(Bryan's family from Left to right: Me. Ethan. Bryan. Kyle (above Bryan). Santa. Kristi with her arms around Dario and Alex on the floor. Alex was really cute and wanted to make a gingerbread house with Ethan really bad. Ethan LOVED it. He had a ton of fun and kept laughing at himself. He did a really good job by himself spreading frosting. As you can see we are all in pajamas. We had a very lazy Saturday watching movies, baking, gingerbread houses, ping-pong and scrapbooking.

( I love that Bryan looks like he is picking his nose. I dont know what he was doing, but Bryan isn't a picker. I'll vouch for that.)
1 comment:
I LOVE the screaming pictures. They make me laugh sooo hard.
Post a Comment