Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas outfit and snow

So I have been really terrible at updating things lately... but I just dont have a lot going on. Each day is just trying to keep Ethan entertained in the house! If you are on facebook, some of this will be old news, but for those of you who aren't on it then here is a little update!


We had a pretty huge snow storm about 3 weeks ago.. It was kind of insane. Apparently it was record snow in some areas. Up to 36 inches in 1 day! Bryan had to go out every few hours and shovel to stay on top of things so we wouldn't get snowed in.


Being a Vegas girl, I'm not the biggest fan of snow. But for some reason it hasn't bothered a whole lot. It is so peaceful and beautiful. Everything here is just covered in white. (I still need to go take picture of all the beautiful buildings covered in snow.) But it is kind of celestial since everything is a beautiful sparkling white. I love it.
Look at that path to just get to the car. (p.s. i LOVE LOVE LOVE our car. It is amazing. I feel so much safer driving in it then our old little sedans. I can't tell you how grateful I am everyday to have this car!)

This picture is Sunday morning. Bryan had to unbury our car to get to church (yep, they didn't cancel!). Ethan got a cute little shovel. He loves helping his dad!

This is Ethan's christmas outfit. I'm totally obsessed with that bow-tie! How darling!!! His Grandma has good taste- thanks Grandma!!


This is just a few days ago. It has been in the 30's so snow has been falling off roofs. This is the snow coming off our roof. Thats cool huh?

4 comments:

Kev and Niki said...

Ha ha Christy!!! I love that little suit more than i can say!!! It is too too adorable on him!!! Crazy snow storm!!!

Unknown said...

that little outfit of ethan's is darling!

Brittany said...

wow that's a lot of snow! Just hope your not standing under that snow when it comes off the roof!! Ethan is getting so grown up and he is sooooo cute! He seriously reminds me of a little model. I love reading your blog and catching up with what you guys are doing over there. Hopefully someday you can move back closer to us.

melodee said...

Wow, that's cool!