
You've caught him in the act...watching the Living Scriptures.
You know when your kids disappear for a little while and they are being really quiet and you start thinking "uh oh...what did he do??". So I called down to Ethan and asked him what he was doing and he responded, "Watching Jesus. I love him."
Bryan and I kinda laughed and looked downstairs and sure enough he figured out how to put in the movie, change the channel and made himself comfortable.
Makes all of those moments of tantrums, time outs and talking back totally worth it.
7 comments:
That is pretty cute! What a sweet little boy. Where did you guys get the living scriptures? We want to get some but they are so dang expensive and we don't want to join their club or anything.
That is adorable and it is moments like those that you hope and pray for. Especially when they are teenagers. Happy new Year to you!
Christy that is soooo cute! Out of all the movies you probably have he picked a Jesus one! How sweet!!
Ha ha that is ADORABLE!!! Ethan is such a sweet little guy... i miss you guys! Thanks so much for all the sweet comments too about our little one on the way!!! It makes it even more exciting for us to have others excited for us too!!!
So precious!
That is so awesome, but what else would you expect when his parents are such great examples and have taught him so well?
I love the pillows and slippers. It's like he set out to have a moment with Jesus. I also love you comment about Christmas. Your joy and enthusiasm for Christmas always made my Christmas' better. I hope you had a good Christmas this year. I'm sure it was hard being away from Bryan so long. Love you.
Post a Comment