Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's

I am very grateful for the Father's in my life. I really can't imagine 3 better men who all teach me different, but invaluable lesson.

First, my dad. Yes this picture is a gem. haha. One reason why I LOVE my dad. He is a little intimidating at first,but he is secretly hilarious. He has taught me true service. There are a few times that I know of (and plenty more I'm sure I don't know about), that my dad has given so much service people. But he doesn't like to be recognized for it. He is also who we always turn to for financial advice!
This is my older brother Zach and I. Aren't we the cutest?

And my husband's father, Bret. He is one incredible person! I have never known someone to have so much patience in my life. He is patient in every aspect of life. He optimizes faith; he has so much faith in his Heavenly Father's love and plan. And he raised 4 wonderful children, but there is 1 I am particularly fond of...


...The father of my children. I'm feeling really emotional about this one right now, so I will just say that he is perfect. I know nobody is truly perfect, but I believe Bryan is. He is so patient, kind, loving, fun, hilarious, athletic, smart....everything! I LOVE HIM!


No comments: