Since Alex flew standby, we didn't know if he was for sure going to be here so we didn't tell Ethan he was coming. But before church on Sunday morning, he got a great surprise to see Alex walk through our door!
These pictures aren't in order, but I'm not patient enough to swap them around.
These are from Lake Champlain. We went and spent Tuesday afternoon at the beach. So much fun! Definitely one of our favorite things to do here in Vermont!
Bryan and Alex being boys. I just sat on my beach chair and threw the ball up high and they played keep away.
Here is that tongue again.
How cute is this picture?! Seriously, so so cute!!
My little cutie!
It was Alex's 17th Birthday on Monday! Hooray! We got him on his birthday! He was DYING to see Toy Story 3, so Bryan's parents sent money for all of us to go! We loved it! There was 1 part though that was pretty scary and Ethan cried.
I didn't get pictures of our Waterbury/Stowe trip. But we stopped at Ben and Jerry's, the Apple Cider Mill and went to dinner at pie-casso in Stowe. We heard about pie-casso from travel and leisure because they ranked it in the Top 10 pizza places in the country. So we had to eat and see what it was all about! It was delicious...but I still think American Flatbread is the best!
1 comment:
Those strawberries look sooooo good!!! Ethan is getting so big. What a cutie!
Post a Comment