So we went to Disneyland back in December, but I never blogged about it because I didn't have any pictures. It was SO fun and Ethan LOVED it. He has been begging to go back since. So we did the "Give A Day, Get A Day" and got free passes to go back. Ethan totally loved every bit of it, which makes it so much fun for us.
We walked into the park and I (of course) had to go to the bathroom so my family waited atthe front of the park for me and I walk out to them standing in line to see Mickey! Awesome! That was convenient, huh? Ethan was so so so so cute. It was our turn and Ethan basically grabbed onto Mickey like a leach and wouldn't let go. We tried to pull him away so my little brother could get a picture with Mickey and Ethan just held on tighter. He wouldn't look at the camera for a picture because he just had his face buried into Mickey. He really really loved Mickey, like he was his best friend. When we walked away Bryan said to me "Well that just made this whole trip worth it." And he was right.
This is Ethan's very favorite ride. It involves a gun and buzz lightyear. what else could you ask for? (by the way, I have NO idea where Ethan gets his fascination with guns, shooting and violence...but I have a really hard time parenting it. I dont know what good boundries are for him. Its a cause of much anxiety)

My mom and Ethan on the Dumbo ride.


My brother-in-law, Todd, was walking around somewhere and some worker lady saw his little button that said we were Honorary Volunteers (for doing the give a day- get a day) and asked him if he wanted to be in the parade. So he walked her back to the fam and we all got to be in the parade. This is the car we rode in, it was Walt Disney's old car that he rode around the park in every day to check on things in the morning. Oh and for those of you from our old Cedar Ward, our driver reminded us of Bishop Hair. So I started to cry a little when he was talking to us. I still miss Bishop Hair.

My parents in the parade. They are so cute! =)
Our little family in the parade, Ethan was the official bell ringer.

This is a hidden Mickey the driver of our car showed us. It is down by Its A Small World.
After we rode in the parade they roped off an awesome spot for us watch the rest of it go by. It was SO nice having a perfect spot and not having to sit for hours reserving it. And Gooofy grabbed my sister Katie, Ethan and I and let us dance with him. That was another highlight of the trip for Ethan, dancing with Goofy. Look at his face, I love that it is so real to him!
We walked into the park and I (of course) had to go to the bathroom so my family waited atthe front of the park for me and I walk out to them standing in line to see Mickey! Awesome! That was convenient, huh? Ethan was so so so so cute. It was our turn and Ethan basically grabbed onto Mickey like a leach and wouldn't let go. We tried to pull him away so my little brother could get a picture with Mickey and Ethan just held on tighter. He wouldn't look at the camera for a picture because he just had his face buried into Mickey. He really really loved Mickey, like he was his best friend. When we walked away Bryan said to me "Well that just made this whole trip worth it." And he was right.
My mom and Ethan on the Dumbo ride.
My brother-in-law, Todd, was walking around somewhere and some worker lady saw his little button that said we were Honorary Volunteers (for doing the give a day- get a day) and asked him if he wanted to be in the parade. So he walked her back to the fam and we all got to be in the parade. This is the car we rode in, it was Walt Disney's old car that he rode around the park in every day to check on things in the morning. Oh and for those of you from our old Cedar Ward, our driver reminded us of Bishop Hair. So I started to cry a little when he was talking to us. I still miss Bishop Hair.
My parents in the parade. They are so cute! =)
This is a hidden Mickey the driver of our car showed us. It is down by Its A Small World.
3 comments:
Ok that bottom family picture is priceless! And what a fun trip, I am SO jealous! Your preggo belly is looking so cute too, you should post pictures. :)
Ethan really is the most darling kid I've ever seen. You're such a cute family!
I love that bottom picture! It really shows that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth!
Post a Comment