Our annual Newport trip was everything I dreamed it would be! And those are some pretty high expectations! I think Newport is my favorite place in the whole world. The whole vacation consists of waking up at 10:30 every morning, getting ready for the beach and beachin' it up until about 5pm. Come home and showering, which I must add the master bedroom in the time share has a huge shower with double heads. Which means fun for married couples!! Up until this year Bryan and I (and my mom and dad of course) were the only married couple. But since Katie and Todd were married in Oct. and Zach and Staci last month, the shower was highly coveted. There were several days of people fighting for the double headed shower. We will have one in our future house for sure. After showers is dinner wherever we want. Coming home and playing games until midnight-ish. Going to bed and starting over again. With occasional tennis, working out, swimming, jacuzzing, roasting s'mores in the time share firepit, basketball....tons of stuff. Pretty much a perfect vacation.
Oh and if you have never eaten at T.K. Burger, you must! We always go to the one in Newport by the pier. DELICIOUS!
Oh and if you have never eaten at T.K. Burger, you must! We always go to the one in Newport by the pier. DELICIOUS!
3 comments:
super cute!
I am so glad you commented on our blog. I loved looking through your posts. You guys have way too much fun!! You say Jensen is big . . . Ethan is the cutest little big boy in the world. Love the picture of the big smile at disney land!! I have to say that I really liked your post about being greatful fro your testimony. Boy, does that bring back so many memories of 1st and 2nd year of dental school!! I need to call you and chat. Congrats on being 35 weeks. I am 36 weeks. We are so close!!
Gotta love Newport Beach -- & the TMNT shirt!
Post a Comment