Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Preschool, Soccer and Halloween

You have to forgive me and my lack of blogging, but we have had a crazy month. Not necessarily busy...just crazy. I have no idea how people function with two children. Its hard! But I love them both...so I do my best! This post is pretty much all about Ethan...so a quick update on Nate. He is adorable! We love him! He is starting to smile and coo and baby talk and we get so excited everytime he does. Now to get him on a schedule....

So here are a few updates...Ethan started preschool. I know... when did he get this old?! I really wanted to start this year so he had some special "Ethan time" away from being a brother all day. He loves it and I love that he loves it, however I wish it was longer. Only an hour and a half and 2 days a week! Not long enough! The preschool is held at the local High School. It is a course for HS seniors, so they have a teacher and 1 HS senior per child. Its pretty super cute! This is the only picture I could get of Ethan on his first day of school. He was way too excited to be there. Isn't he handsome?




Ethan also started a little soccer camp. I couldn't believe they didn't start a soccer program out here for kids until they are like 5 years old! So I searched and searched and found this little mini soccer camp put on the the town's park and rec. They just go and do drills. Like passing, kicking, throwing in...that kind of stuff. It is for a parent and a child, so of course Bryan was on top of that!



Last but not least was Halloween! I love halloween. I'm not exactly sure why I love it so much. I hate scary things and I dont really like dressing up anymore. Maybe its because I have a kid now and its so fun to get them excited for holidays. Or the candy could be why. But I think its because its a kick start to the holiday season and I LOVE holidays! Ethan wanted to be Buzz Lightyear since about Nov 1st of last year. So Buzz he was! He wanted Bryan to be Woody, so we put that together. But I drew the line at me being Bo Peep. WAY TOO MUCH WORK! So a toy box was what we settled on.



In case you were concerned that we would move out East and Bryan would become a Celtics fan or something...please check out his pumpkin. In true Jazz Fan craziness.

I really love that he loves to trick or treat! It makes it so much fun.
some of the kids that came around with us on Saturday night.


This picture is pretty awesome, our neighbor sara captured it. It just looks like Buzz with the blue glow!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! I'm so glad he does preschool at a high school -- we did that at my high school too as part of the child development class. It was great. Explains the 90 min. deal. Kaelah goes on Mondays for 4 hours -- she even gets lunch & eats way better there. Peer pressure can be great. (;

Kelli said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't believe Ethan I sold enough for all that stuff. Time sure does fly by. Your baby is adorable we got your cute announcement and Christmas picture. You have a beautiful family Christy. Miss you.

Alyssa and Dave said...

my gosh i miss you guys. I can't believe how ethan is!!! And he should seriously be a model. No joke.