After bryan's test on wednesday we went ice skating (well bryan and ethan went ice skating and i watched).

We had dinner with an awesome family in our ward, the Fellows. I dream of having my family be like theirs. Today at church their 16 year old son had his arm around their 12 year old daughter and they were just chatting and laughing together (what teenage siblings do that?!) and the 7 year old daughter has laying down on their laps and they put their coat on her and were rubbing her head. The 5 year old daughter was laying on the mom's lap doing the same. Like seriously their family is amazing. Anyways...tangent....dinner was delicious and a ton of fun!
We also went and cut down our Christmas tree at a Christmas tree farm nearby. I seriously LOVE Vermont for these kind of things. I seriously live in the cutest, most quintessential holiday town!!

Later that night was the Utah vs. BYU football game, so we went to Bryan's school to watch. It was a GREAT game with a GREAT outcome!! GO UTES!!

We had dinner with an awesome family in our ward, the Fellows. I dream of having my family be like theirs. Today at church their 16 year old son had his arm around their 12 year old daughter and they were just chatting and laughing together (what teenage siblings do that?!) and the 7 year old daughter has laying down on their laps and they put their coat on her and were rubbing her head. The 5 year old daughter was laying on the mom's lap doing the same. Like seriously their family is amazing. Anyways...tangent....dinner was delicious and a ton of fun!
I went Black Friday shopping with some girlfriends here. I have never done Black Friday shopping before, but it was a ton of fun! Since we are staying here for Christmas, everyone just sent me money and had me go buy presents which made Black Friday shopping so much more fun because I had a lot of money to spend and it wasn't mine!!
We went down to the Joseph Smith Birthplace Memorial in Sharon, Vermont for a live nativity and lighting. That was really neat!
We also went and cut down our Christmas tree at a Christmas tree farm nearby. I seriously LOVE Vermont for these kind of things. I seriously live in the cutest, most quintessential holiday town!!
Later that night was the Utah vs. BYU football game, so we went to Bryan's school to watch. It was a GREAT game with a GREAT outcome!! GO UTES!!
1 comment:
Love this post! Well, except for the Go Utes part, but they did win after all.
Post a Comment