Thursday, August 4, 2011

Easter

Oh how i love spring! I love the new life that blooms all around me! And Easter especially. When I remember the significance of our Savior's sacrifice so that we can all have eternal life.

This Easter great! Our daffodils had just bloomed. I love daffodils!!! And I love that we have a bunch on the side of our apartment! I love cutting them and putting them in vases, their bright yellow is happiness!
I love my husband, we haven't had a picture taken of us in a long time!
Look how cute this kid is? Seriously! He makes me CRAZY sometimes, but man he is funny. And sweet!
He had to inspect every egg he found before putting it in his basket. I love holidays with this kiddo. He makes them so much more fun!
And i love this squishy baby! Everything about him makes my heart smile.
I found this cute, oversized eggs at Christmas Tree Shops (it is only the best store on the planet for cheap stuff).
Oh those eyes!
I love this mid-sneeze face!!
My two boys. As mentioned in the post below, i love matching (and coordinating) my boys.
"Here mom, I found a pretty flower for you!"

2 comments:

Kendra Morris said...

They are the cutest! Cutest family ever!

Heather said...

So cute!