I will start with Ethan.
- He is obsessed with all things Super-Heroes. He knows the names of a lot of them and a lot of villains too.
- He is a very good big brother. He loves, loves, loves Nate. Sometimes a little too much.
- He would drink chocolate milk all day long if we let him. But only the "bunny, powder kind" (Nesquik).
- He has this dichotomy of being wild & loud to being kind and tender and sensitive. And it can change in a second!
- He loves to be asked to help around the house. I am trying to be better at enjoying it instead of wanting it done the "right way".
- He tells me every day that I am pretty and that he likes my outfits. (More enthusiastically when I am girl-ed up with jewelry and when I wear heels.)
- His idea of "matching" outfits is everything being the same color. But his favorite thing to wear are his two spiderman shirts.
- Visits from family (which are not often enough being 2,500 miles away) make him as happy as a clam at high tide!
- He does NOT like getting wet. Unless it is in a full-wet with a swimsuit on kind of situation. A little spill of water on his shirt from his cup makes him scream.
- He is into spies right now because of Finn McMissile.
- He tries to emulate his daddy as much as possible and being involved with everything Bryan is doing. If Ethan turns out to be anything like his dad, I will feel like a successful mother.
- He has more energy then a tornado in a trailer park (we watch Cars a lot).
- Along with being super spoiled from extended family, he knows how to sincerely say Thank You to us when we let him have fun things.
My life would not be complete without this sweet, crazy, fun and loving little boy in it. I love him so much and hope everyday I can just keep him on his current path, because I know he will be an amazing man if he does!
No comments:
Post a Comment