So this is the saddest face ever, huh? It seriously looks like my baby got in a car accident. It is actually a bad rash, the doctor thinks it is from the chlorine and she gave us a ton of creams and meds for him. Its hurts him if we even touch his torso and pick him up. All the scratches and scabs are from him itching his skin. This is one of those times you just feel so bad for your baby, you will give them anything they want! I really hope he starts getting better, I hate when my baby is sick.
8 comments:
Oh how sad! That looks like it must really hurt, poor little guy. It is so hard having a sick baby, you just want to make it all better and you can't!
Oh my gosh! Poor baby! I hope he is feeling better today! Give him a (gentle) kiss from me!!
CHRISTY!!! Why didn't you tell me you have a blog? I can't believe how big Ethan is. That is so crazy. YAY!! I'm so happy that we can keeep in touch this way now.
Christy...I saw the link to your blog on facebook and thought I would check it out! We have a blog too! Its downs4.blogspot.com
Poor Ethan...I think you can justify giving him anything he wants with a face like that...poor thing.
Poor baby!! I feel so bad for him! I hope he gets feeling better soon! Oh and my blog is casonandjeanette.blogspot.com I can't remember which one I told you guys! lol! S
I was so excited to see you had a blog but so sad to read this! I hope the doctor is right just so it can clear up -- poor little guy! Good luck!
The poor little guy! Hope he feels better soon.
I'm so sad for him, I hope the doctor can figure out what's wrong with him tomorrow. I just want to come up and hold him. Give him kisses from Grandma and Grandpa.
Post a Comment