So I finally gave in...I have a blog! We have so many friends who are leaving Cedar City and we know this will be the best way to stay in touch. This might be a little rough getting used to this because I'm a slow learner. I hope this helps everyone stay up to date with us and our growing family!
3 comments:
Yeah! i'm so glad you have a blog! did you guys hear back on brian's mcat score yet? i'm sure he did awesome. we have a blog at thetalbottimes.blogspot.com. ethan is sooo cute in his little rash guard at newport beach!
meg
Welcome to the blogging world guys!
Hey girlie!!! How are you? It's been forever. Looks like you're doing good and have a kid! Wow, how old is he? He's a cutie. You'll have to check out our blog and see our little cutie. She's 4 months old. Good to hear from you! Does kendra have a blog? Keep in touch.
Post a Comment