Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh how I love Bryan!

Okay...so this video still makes me laugh so hard and I thought maybe its just because Bryan is my husband that I thought it was so funny. However, Jay and Mel Talbot watched it and thought it was hilarious and since I can't get enough I thought I would share this with the blogging world! And just as a disclaimer so I dont get in trouble....Bryan had his tonsils out and was on some serious pain meds when he did this!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh you guys, we are laughing so hard right now! It's like Bryan was drunk or something. So funny!

Rob N Amy said...

wow... and i thought i knew bryan so well.

i guess the only question is where do i get some drugs like that?

rob

Anonymous said...

Yay! You are a blogger now! I was just looking at your facebook and I just cant believe how cute your little Ethan is. He is such a good mix of you and Bryan! So freakin cute! How have you been? So glad you are a blogger now!