Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ethan!

So Ethan is doing tons better! Yesterday I came home to shower and stuff and when I went back to the hospital he totally had his personallity back. Its kinda hard because the second he can get his feet on the ground he starts running and we have to chase after him with his I.V....but worth it! Its so fun having our fun boy back. He still has a lot of rashes and all that but they are slowly getting better. The doctor thinks he could probably come home tomorrow and she is not giving him as much fluid in his I.V. to make sure he can handle it on his own. I found a website about what he has if you want to read more about it. And it has a picture, so if you can't handle looking at a baby like that, you might not want to. And if you can believe it, Ethan looked worse then the baby does in that picture. But if you are really curious and want to see what he looked like I took some pictures and I can send it to anyone who wants it. Thanks again for everyone who is praying for him (and us!)
http://dermnetnz.org/bacterial/scalded-skin-syndrome.html

6 comments:

Lindzie said...

You know I want to see poor Ethan's rash. I'm just curious because it looked pretty bad from the one picture you took. Send them my way lfavshorty@gmail.com

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

Your poor boy! I am so sorry! That must hurt him a lot. I hope he gets better very soon and go home and play! What a tough little stud. Good luck you guys!

Alyssa and Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa and Dave said...

Christy!! I found your blog through robyn's...i hope that you don't mind! I'm so sorry about ethan, we heard about him today at church, i'm glad to hear he is feeling better. our thoughts and prayers are with your family.

lori said...

christy, so glad you have a blog so we can stay connected! i am so sorry to hear that your sweet baby is having health problems! our prayers are with you. sending lots of love.

Sarah said...

I had no idea! I'm sooo sorry you have to go through this! I'm glad that he is getting better & we'll definitely be thinking of you & your family! Best wishes!