Ethan fed this calf and I guess he didn't like its tongue because he started crying really hard. haha.
This goose was trying to drink out of this sprinkler. Bryan said "if Buddy was a duck...he would be doing this." Buddy is my family's dog and does very stupid and entertaining things, so I was laughing pretty hard.
Ethan really liked this goose. I was bit by one when I was younger, so it scared me. Along with a horse....they scare me and there was one who kept trying to get his head close to Ethan....scared me!
A worker was holding a kid (baby goat) and came over to Ethan to let him pet it. It was so cute and I wanted to just steal it!
We didn't know Ethan would handle a ride on a Horse, but he LOVED it. He was very concentrated and I got this one smile out of him. We took him off the horse at the end of the ride and he kept pointing to the pony wanting to go back so we bought him 3 more rides and he just loved it!!
7 comments:
Christy! I didn't know you had a blog too! Your family is so dang cute, and I'm kinda jealous that you got to go to Thanksgiving Point! When we were renting our house last year, every month we'd get a newsletter thing from Thanksgiving Point that the previous tenant had subscribed to. Ever since then, I've wanted to go! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and happy late anniversary!
Thanksgiving Point looks like fun, what a cute picture of Ethan on the horse. Caleb has that same little outfit - SO cute, I love it. Ethan is so handsome!
He is so dang cute! I have yet to take Braxton there but I want to when he can fully take it in. He is still a little young! I love your blog. YOu have such a cute family!
Hi Christy! I noticed your blog on the Askeroth's. Great to see your family is doing well! That sounds so scary about Ethan's sickness, I'm glad he's better. And happy anniversary to you and Bryan!
Dude Christy~ Its so good to finally find your blog. So, I thought of you today...got on my computer..and was going to get on Isaac and Tiffany's blog and somehow find your blog. I just assumed you had one. How are you? Ethan is getting so big..what a stud. I hope his face is doing better..poor kid. Tiff was telling me about it. It's nice to hear someone thinks Evelyn looks like me. Lately it's "she looks just like Trent" I love being a mommy. Well, lets keep in touch. Take care.
Christy, thanks for leaving the comment about Kendra. I was so sad when I looked at your blog a few days ago and saw your darling little Ethan in the hospital. He looks like he is feeling great now, I am so glad he is doing good.
What?? You were less than a mile from my house and you didn't stop to say hi?? j/k Good thing I was out of town! :-)
Can you believe I've lived right by Thanksgiving Point for a year, and I still haven't been over there to see it? Well... I have visited the movie theaters on several occasion...
Post a Comment