Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Uncle Alex

I will start out by saying I dont have any pictures of the 4th of July weekend because we forgot our camera. But it was awesome! We had a family reunion in Park City with my mom's mom's family...the Clawsons. It was so fun!!!

Well basically everything we have been doing lately has involved Bryan's baby brother Alex, hence the title of this post. Well not exactly everything, but mostly. We really love Alex and Ethan loves playing with him. We went to Park Discovery (if you dont live in Cedar, it is a super awesome park). Alex had a ton of fun playing with Ethan and we had a ton of fun with both of them. Here are the boys hanging. Yes, Ethan can hang longer then Al and Bry.

Alex had Ethan climb up the slide and was at the same time trying to pull Bryan down the slide. This is what happened


Remaking the famous (or infamous...whichever) scene from Titanic. Haha, I love how Ethan was playing along.

Pirates...arrrhhh.
Bryan and Alex had a lot of fun taking these pictures of jumping off the swings.



This one is awesome.



Spinning. It was making me sick just watching all the boys swinging.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute Christy! I sure miss hanging out with you guys!