Monday, February 8, 2010

oh i love cute dads

I dare you to look at these and tell me they aren't the cutest pictures EVER! Yes, I cried watching this on tv. I dont really care about the Saints, no emotional connection to them. But to see a cute dad celebrate one of the biggest accomplishments of his life with his ADORABLE baby boy is wonderful. Amid all this Tiger Woods, Michael Vick, Mark McGwire ( i mean honestly the list doesn't end) dont you love good athletes that are good guys too? I do! And seriously, that is one cute kid.










it reminded me of this...

After Phil Mickelson finally won his first major. And on the mic you could hear him saying to his 2 cute girls "I did it! Daddy Won!!"

I really think there are few sweeter things in the world then the gentle, sweet love of a daddy for his children.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww... This made me nearly cry just reading about it! I'm so glad you posted these because I missed seeing this on tv! Good dad's are awesome!!

Sarah said...

I loved seeing this yesterday too! So sweet!

Unknown said...

What about sweet mommies? I guess mommies are just better than daddies so you don't have to talk about the few good ones. Ethan has a very awesome mommy that everyone should know about!

Katie said...

haha Bryan is so cute. That blog post made me cry. haha I love cute Dad's! I remember when Phil Michelson won! I was so happy for him and I was SO happy to see him hugging his wife and kids!

Anonymous said...

I have never had a tear brought to my eye while watching football untill then! That was a heart melter for sure!