Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Great Debate

You thought with that title it would be something about John McCain and Barack Obama, but I'm here for a more serious question. My little sister and I were having a very philosophical debate about who is hottest and I want to know what everyone else thinks so I'm going to put pictures here and a poll on the side column for everyone to vote!

David Beckham


Zac Efron (High School Musical/ Hairspray)


Robert Pattison (Edward in Twlight)

10 comments:

erin said...

just so you know, all my conversations about zac efron have been concluded that he is gay and we'll be coming out of the closet in a short time. my vote is for dave!

Anonymous said...

Ok I need to know who erin is! Is this Erin my cousin or Erin Brown? You have a private account!

erin said...

it's erin your cousin!!! tricky!!!!

Anonymous said...

DAVID BECKOM!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I mean BECKHAM, that is:)

Jeanette said...

I agree, David Beckham. And if you think of anything good to get Bryan for his birthday tell me...because I don't know what I'm getting Cason either! I'm going to miss you at work!

The Conders said...

Hey Christy! Awesome debate! I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! Ethan is getting so big and is just as cute as ever! We miss all you guys there in Cedar! Hope you guys are doing great!

Shelise said...

Hey Christy I just blogged hopped to your blog. I have to say David Beckham by far. First off older men are oh so attractive to me (I mean I realize he's not OLD or anything, but you get the idea) And he has such a nice smile. I could do without the tattoos though.

Anonymous said...

Shelise...you have to add me or do whatever you do to let me see your blog! I dont know how this private stuff works. And seriously about David's smile...thats the one thing that bugs! He has way crooked teeth!

TaM CaKeS said...

You have the cutest family ever. I miss your guts