It is our 4 year anniversary! I can't believe we have been married 4 years! Time flies! I am so happy and so in love with Bryan. Sometimes people wonder if Bryan is perfect (especially my family) and well...ya he pretty much is! He is so sweet and tender, he has so much optimism, is a perfect dad and works so hard for our family.
4 of my favorite little things about Bryan is:
-when he is being mischevious, he has this giggle and smile like a little kid.
-when he is super sleepy, he is hilarious. he thinks he is a romanian gymnast
- when he says i love you he does it in this cute little baby voice. and he can't help it, he doesn't mean to, it just comes out like that
- he tries to throw temper tantrums sometimes if a tease him and it makes me laugh so hard, which is usually not what he was shooting for by throwing the tantrum.
here are some wedding pictures. i dont have many on my computer, so this will have to do. dont we look so little?




4 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! I still think yours are some of the prettiest wedding pictures I've ever seen. I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about Vermont!
Happy anniversary!
Glad you've arrived in Vermont and can start getting settled!
Happy Anniversary! We are so glad you made it out there safely. I'm so excited for pictures :)
Happy Anniversary!! You two are SO cute!! Glad you made it out there safe sounds like your going to enjoy yourself:)
Post a Comment