We have some friends in our ward that have boats, we like these friends. Not just because they have boats, but that definitely doesn't hurt. Lake Champlain is GOR-GEOUS! Seriously beautiful. It was so much fun to go twice in a week!
| Here are the Ellis's. They have been married a month and just started med school, they are adorable. |
| Bryan is such a sweet daddy. |
| It was date night on the tubes, we had a blast. |
| The boys love Jaimee, she is so fun! |
| Jonathan on the wakeboard |
| Sailboats.... |
| ...and scenery |
| Ethan got to drive! Lucky boy! |
| Jaimee wakeboarding! |
| Chad on the wakeboard |
| Now we are on a different day with the Gilbert's. Bryan didn't stop smiling the whole time he was on the wakeboard |
| Ethan being impressed by his awesome dad. |
| Hanging out with cute Merry-Ann. She is the sweetest |
| Bryan says this is his favorite picture ever. His wife, wakeboarding in the sunset. |
| So I have been able to slalom ski for a long time, like 10 years. But for some reason, I could not get up this day. It was driving me nuts and I was super frustrated. So guess what Bryan does???? |
| Stands up first try. I was actually so impressed and proud to be married to such a sexy athletic man that I couldn't be annoyed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment