So I'm really not a very good runner, in fact I just started really running for exercise (not running after Ethan) in May/June-ish. And the only reason I broke down and did it was because I can't afford a gym membership here so this was the best thing I could do. Now with that disclaimer, here is my first organized race. It was a 5k in a cute little town just south of us called Richmond. Seriously adorable.
 |
| Ethan and his friend Tanner hanging out waiting for their mom's |
 |
| Yay I finished. I think my time was somewhere around 33-34 minutes. I know, I'm slow, but that is ok with me! |
 |
| Me and cute Sara, seriously one of my BFF's. Such a sweetheart! |
 |
Love these girls!
I'm running a 10k with a whole bunch of girls on Saturday...cross your fingers I make it! |
1 comment:
That is awesome Christy! I am inspired. I have never been a runner but I need to get into shape. Great job and good luck on Saturday!
Post a Comment