I can't even believe my baby is 1! Seriously?! This year was a blur!
His birthday was on Sept 17th, and in case you aren't a die-hard Utah or BYU fan, that was the day of the big game. Or in the case of BYU fans, I'm sure you are just blocking it from your memory. I would too, it was pretty awful.
We had a football party. And since we have a house divided, and I love my husband more then the Utes, I had a red AND blue party. I forgot to take a picture of our table but half of it was blue stuff and half red. Ethan thinks his dad is the coolest person on the planet so he cheers for BYU and since Nate doesn't have a say in the matter yet and his Grandma is a die-hard Utes fan, he wore a Utah shirt.
 |
| Having fun opening presents |
 |
| He was spoiled! |
 |
| I love this little boy! |
 |
| Getting some yummy cake! |
 |
| I'm 1!!!!! |
 |
This might be the cutest picture known to man-kind.
I can't even imagine my life without this sweet, spunky little boy. I didn't think I could love anyone more then I love Ethan, but somehow (like all mom's say) my heart just grew and made room. Nate brings so much happiness to our home! We love our little Nater-tots! |
No comments:
Post a Comment