Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vegas, July 2011

We went to Vegas in July, I was there for a few weeks and Bryan joined us for a week at the end of July.  It was a LOT of fun.  I love being with my family and Ethan loves seeing everyone as well.  We did a lot of swimming, saw a handful of movies, went to Target more times then I want to admit and had the annual Bryan/Christy/Dad (and usually Zach) organize his dvd chest night.  He has about 1,200 dvd's...it is a little ridiculous.  
Ethan swimming by himself, so proud of this big boy! Remember this post about his fear of water?? Ya this was a big deal!

Yay! He likes it!
Bryan being cute.

Nate loved Buddy, and Buddy is a very very sweet dog who put up with Nate haha
Hanging out at the Multi-Gen center with Grandma.  Such a fun place. Nate is such a water baby

No comments: